Thursday, September 17, 2009

Future American Idol

See if you can figure out what song Elle is singing before Jonathan and I (and Elmo) sing along!


-Elle has been singing a lot of songs lately, this is the first time I was able to record her (all other times she runs up to me as soon as she sees the camera b/c she wants to see all of the pictures on it). Some of her favorite songs to sing include: "Twinkle Twinkle", the "ABC's", "Happy Birthday to you", and "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes."


I was trying to take some pictures of Elle the other day and this is what I got:
In this picture I had to keep running away from her so I could get a picture of her straight on, so here she is running after me!

...driving her car

talking on the phone






reading a bed-time story w/ her dad

3 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't know that Pebbles lived with you guys. Love that pony.

Katie said...

Super cute! We'll have to have a sing-a-long playdate!

Heather said...

What is funny is that I can actually visualize you running around the house and Elle chasing you...doesn't surprise me one bit, lol.