Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brave Girl

This was the first day Elle tried the trampoline jump into the foam pit. I usually just have her jump into the pit (where I am) like she is jumping into the pool, I thought she would be too scared to jump off the trampoline (since it's such a big drop) - boy was I wrong! She never even hesitated! In fact, she didn't even need me to be in the pit, she would just jump right in, with or with out me there to catch her!!!

-a big thanks to my friend Katie for recording Elle in action!

3 comments:

The Michna's said...

What a brave little girl! The foam pit looks like fun - wish the parents could go to tumbling class and play:)

Jen said...

Look at her go! You didn't mention that she is a sprinter! I can't believe how fast she is running!

Katie said...

Super cute - she is going to be a wild one!