Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our little artist, overnight perm, and new pool!

Ellison painting with her new paint set! She just recently started making faces (thanks to a "make a face" sticker book from my Aunt Julie, which Elle absolutely loves), this was the first picture out of 6 that she produced in a short period of time. Apparently her favorite paint color is black since it is almost gone!


This was what her hair looked like that same morning! Jonathan and I got a kick out of it, like she got a perm during the night! - Nice face!


Another good look!



Here's her new alligator/crocodile pool! I asked her to show me how big the pool was, this was her reaction! We talked with her about how this is a pool for a big sister and that the baby would get to play in the Hippo pool (she was a little confussed why we were putting away the Hippo pool). Her favorite thing is going in and out, in and out. I'm not sure what her plan is, but she likes to be on the move...I don't think she has/or will sit down and play in it ever.
I had to get a picture of her watching the water drip from her suit/swim diaper. She would be squatting, then notice some water dripping, and then watch it for a while. Once she lost her balance and went down head first in the water - she wasn't too happy about that.


The pool also has a little built in sprinkler that she was fascinated with, plus she also liked climbing all around the pool! I'm 32 weeks now and have doctor appointment this week...stay tuned for the update on jr./my pregnancy.

No comments: