Friday, January 29, 2010

30 years old! 12 weeks pregnant!

Ellison enjoying some yummy vanilla Birthday Cake with peanut butter frosting that my mom made. This was one of my requests of birthday cakes, the other being Angel Food cake with a citrus drizzle. I know, 2 birthday cakes, I couldn't choose, so my mom made me both!"more please" one of Ellison's favorite sayings


Here I am holding my sweet nephew Jack at my Birthday lunch at Pappadeaux's Seafood Restaurant. Ellison wanted to see her cousin plus get my attention Tim, Marcy, Jack, and G.G. (aka Great Grandma June) - sorry to cut Jenna out.

Also at lunch, Jer and Laur.
Being shy for the camera - it is really hard to get a good "smiling" picture of her these days.

Our attempt at a family shot while everyone else was busy eating. We thought this was pretty funny that Ellison's head was completely cut out, nice aim Jonny! -good thing we get lots of other pictures of her!

I was so lucky to spend my 30th b-day with my family!


Here are some funny shots of Elle playing around on the couch.

Lots of static during winter! I'm constantly licking my fingers and pasting her hair down!

Watching TV for most people is a sedentary activity, but not Ellison! She loves the Backyardigans! She will tell you all 5 of their names, what animals they are and the sounds that they make!



Playing with her shadow
(check out her new hair-cut that Grammy gave her)
This morning as I was putting her laundry away, we came across her swim suits, she just had to have this one on (which is a little small on her).


Ok, time for the pregnancy pics! Here I am today at 12 weeks and 5 days!
Everything is going great! I go to the doc. on Tues!
comparison picture:
12 weeks pregnant with Ellison

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy 30th! You look as great as you did at 18 when I met you!!

Love the belly pics!! You look great!

Katie said...

I didn't know Elle likes the Backyardigans, too - we have a couple DVDs if you're up for a temporary trade - one is ALL songs - Danielle and Trey just dance and dance and dance...

You look super fabulous, btw!

Jen said...

Happy 30th Erin!

Your belly is just too cute. Excited to watch it grow and hear the updates.