Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our little gymnast

Every Friday is "open" gymnastics at the Cary Gymnastics Center and we (Elle and I) go about every other Friday. We brought Jonathan last Friday so Elle could show her daddy her gymnastic skills! Ellison loves to go to the open gym to see all of the kids and to run around and have fun!
Elle and I in the foam pit

Here we are on the trampolineElle and Jonathan. She loves to hang!
Letting go is fun too!
She didn't have as far to fall here, so we let her show off her skills!
See, she can do it all by herself!

Running down the air trampoline. We love to watch her run with her flailing arms! (We call her Phoebe when she runs - "Friends" fans out there would understand)!

2 comments:

The Michna's said...

Oh my gosh - the pictures you posted are so, SO cute! And I totally get the "Friends" run. Funny stuff:)

Katie said...

She does so well on the bar!!! Danielle must have inhereited my lack of upper body strength!!!

See you this week?!