Sunday, July 5, 2009

fun stuff

here are some random fun pictures!
First time using a fork! She loves turkey hot dogs.
Jonathan came home from his early morning run just after Elle woke up. She was so happy to listen to his i pod with him as he sang to her.
jamming out

Playing out it the backyard - first we (Jonathan, my dad, and I) took turns holding Elle and running through the hippo sprinkler, next, we took turns throwing Elle up in the air - here's an action shot!

Here's Elle dancing at the Barrington Library's "Ole' Sing and Play" - lately, she has been dancing up a storm every time she hears music.


3 comments:

Jen said...

The jamming out picture is my favorite! Too cute!

Katie said...

Love the dancing!!! Super cute skirt, too!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my! The skirt and pony in the video is awesome. I need to show this one to Reese!