Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas #2!

Ellison saying "hi" to Santa
(Elle just recently started using her pointer finger to point/poke at things)

Elle and Uncle Tim - not happy about the Blackhawk's loss
Elle and G.G. (aka Grandma June)


Opening MORE amazing presents...






Our favorite gift

Elle and Aunt Jenna

Elle playing peek with my new purse (or trying to lift it)

kisses

hugs from Grandma Marcy

Friends Anthony, Mary and Ava (7 months) came over to hang out (Anthony, not pictured, was an usher at our wedding)

the girls had fun playing together

Marcy has her hands full, and loves it

We had so much fun, but it feels good to be home.




It was so wonderful seeing all of our family over the holidays!

2 comments:

Just beautiful things... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just beautiful things... said...

Adorable pictures Erin, she is so beautiful! I saw Erik on facebook and he gave me your blog address. It has been so long so I thought I would write so we could catch up a bit:) Shoot me an email so we can "chat"...

Jeni Crawford (Krall)

P.S. I have a blog too if you want to check it out at www.justbeautifulthings.blogspot.com