Monday, October 27, 2008

wrist rotations, arching, and peek-a-booing

The wrist rotations are a newer favorite of Ellison's. She will rotate her wrists with or without a toy. (I remember when my cousin David was a baby and he used to rotate his wrists all of the time.) Very funny!


We are not sure if she really likes to stretch or if she really hates sitting in her Bumbo seat, but if the tray was not in place, we think she might be able to get out. She is extremely strong! (this arching thing is a newer trick of Ellison's as well)



We have finally caught her in the act of playing peek-a-boo (whenever she's sees the camera she stops playing because she wants to touch it and put it in her mouth). Ellison has been playing peek-a-boo for the last couple of months. She always initiates it and once Jonathan and I notice what she is up to, we say "peek" to her. Also take note, this is her first day in her big-girl highchair! She is really growing up!


1 comment:

* said...

I love your little videos it's like a reality tv show! :) Ellison is growing so fast! She smiles so much, I am sure you are just adoring motherhood! Thanks for the comment, yes I want pets to have a safe place and out of danger too - it broke my heart to think that no one was looking for him. I checked the paper and internet - no one was missing him. My sister said he is doing well! :)