Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bear Naked!


BEAR
I've been taking Elle for walks in the Baby Bjorn carrier lately because she just loves to look around. She rather be in the carrier than strapped down in the stroller, plus we hold hands when we walk together which is nice. Our walks are not only fun for her, but I get a great 30 minute (2 mile) power walk in and since I'm carrying her, I have an extra 14 lbs on my body which really works my legs! My point of this post is to show how cute she looked in the outfit she wore for our walk. She didn't like the hat at first (she doesn't like ANYTHING touching her head), but I told her she had to wear it since it was windy out.


NAKED

The significance of this post is for no other reason than to show off her nakedness and cuteness!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the first picture. Reese had like 20 hats. They are just so cute to me. I have to build up Chase's collection as it gets colder!