Friday, August 22, 2008

New Entertainment




Elle was needing another option (besides her jungle gym) to work out in...you know, you have to mix it up if you want to see results!!! For real though, she needed another way to exhaust some of her energy (and to work her thighs), and something that she could do on her own, so we purchased this bouncy seat (a.k.a. jonny jumper). She hasn't figured out how it works yet, she mostly twirls around on her toes and eats at the attached toys. -Please disregard the messy closet she is hanging out in, it's the only open space with a door frame to hang the seat from.

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually laughed out loud when I saw your post. I had a jonny jumper when I was growing up!!! According to my mother, we LOVED it! AND, like you said, its a good workout for thighs. We did grow up to be soccer players!!!

Nice work.

Jen said...

oh, and I love I love that beautiful smile in the second pictue!

Jenny said...

That is adorable. What a good smile.